Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip. Instant Pot Tomato Soup is an easy peasy twist on a comfort food classic! The leftovers are amazing so feel free to I've been working my way through various tomato-basil soup recipes on the internet and I pretty much. Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Soup.
I added two cloves of garlic and a fresh tomato because it was starting to go bad so. Skinnytaste > Instant Pot Recipes > Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup. This soup is adapted from my Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe which I changed up a little to make it work in the Instant Pot. You can have Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks diced with leaves.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced, seeds and membrane removed.
- You need 6 of baby carrots diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sherry.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Garnishes: Shredded mild cheddar cheese, croutons.
I also changed the method and ingredients slightly so if you notice the nutritional info is different, that is why. This Instant Pot tomato basil soup recipe is my go-to for a quick and tasty healthy meal. You can prepare this tomato basil soup with the Instant Pot in. Home » Main Dish » Soup » Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan.
Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high. When hot add olive oil and onions, carrots, red pepper, and celery. Cook about 10 minutes stirring frequently. Add garlic cook for another minute..
- Add broth, sherry, tomatoes with juice, salt, half the basil, water, and tomato paste. Stir to combine making sure there is no bits on the bottom of pot..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes. Then quick release the pressure..
- After removing lid use a immersion blender to mix and puree till smooth. Or puree in blender in batches..
- Stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Ladle into bowls and top with croutons, cheddar cheese, and basil..
Your family will go nuts for this creamy Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup with parmesan cheese, that's loaded with veggies. It's absolutely delicious, full of flavor and has the perfect thick and smooth texture. Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama. Serve the soup in bowls and top with the garlic bread croutons. Sprinkle over some additional Parmesan and drizzle with pesto.