White Chicken Chili.
You can cook White Chicken Chili using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of cx or celery soup.
- You need 2 envelope of McCormick white chicken chili seasoning.
- Prepare 2 can of white northern beans.
- You need 1 can of drained diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of mild green chilis (or 1/3 jar chili verde).
- You need 2 of chopped green onion or 1/4 c red.
- It’s 3/4 dash of sour cream.
- You need 1 3/4 lb of cooked chopped chicken.
White Chicken Chili step by step
- in large pot on medium heat whisk water & soup, then the seasoning..
- add the rest of the ingredients and heat until onions are cooked..
- top with grated cheese & sour cream.